Customer Analyst - On-Premise
Requisition ID: 10217
In the role of Customer Analyst working in Toronto, you will be part of the National On-Premise Sales Team. This position reports to the Senior Customer Solutions Manager OP and will work closely with Sales and Demand Planning teams providing analytic support to Joint Business Teams and Customer Planning.
- Will establish a process to review, analyze and provide strategic insight into our National Chain and Independent On-Premise customers performance related to distribution, velocity and share.
- Actively support Customer Business plans and reviews, while assisting in the annual customer planning process.
- Setup process to provide ongoing support for competitive analysis which fuels internal processes.
- Provide analytic support to the joint business teams and customer business planning.
- Collaborate with demand planning team for the reporting requirements.
- Work cross functionally with internal stakeholders to support the commercialization of innovations within our National and Independent On-Premise customers.
- Build post mortem analyses for programs and promotions including recommendations for future improvements.
- Manage databases across assigned customers in collaboration with internal teams.
- Support the creation of Category Management based selling tools and processes for internal and external customers. For example, Category Selling stories, Gold Standard Planograms, etc.
The Other Qualifications !
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You have exceptional project management skills, including planning, problem solving, and organizational skills
- You are deadly serious about results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- Minimum undergraduate degree, preference for Marketing or Business-related degree
- 3 - 5 years experience working in an Analytical role
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience as a Category Analyst or Vendor Advisor working in the CPG industry an asset
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy.
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business.
- You are passionate about results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a motivated individual that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About :
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe.
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.