Requisition ID: 10262
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Customer Analyst working in Toronto, you will be part of the Ontario/West Sales Team. This position reports to the Senior Customer Solutions Manager and will work closely with Sales and Demand Planning teams providing analytic support to Joint Business Teams and Customer Planning.
- Review, analyze and provide strategic insight into customer performance related to distribution, velocity and share.
- Actively support Customer Business plans and reviews, while assisting in the annual customer planning process.
- Provide ongoing support for competitive analysis which fuels internal processes.
- Provide analytic support to the joint business teams and customer business planning.
- Collaborate with demand planning team for the reporting requirements.
- Work cross functionally to support internal stakeholders such as joint business planning teams.
- Build post mortem analyses for programs and promotions including recommendations for future improvements.
- Manage databases across assigned customers in collaboration with internal teams.
- Execution of planograming and assortment / SKU rationalization activities as well as maintaining the respective systems as required (image / SKU Spec database).
- Support the creation of Category Management based selling tools and processes for internal and external customers. For example, Category Selling stories, Gold Standard Planograms, etc.
The Other Qualifications !
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You have exceptional project management skills, including planning, problem solving, and organizational skills
- You are deadly serious about results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- Minimum undergraduate degree, preference for Marketing or Business-related degree
- 3 - 5 years experience working in an Analytical role
- 2 - 4 years knowledge of a space planning tool (JDA) an asset
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience as a Category Analyst or Vendor Advisor working in the CPG industry an asset
- You have superior communication and consulting skills
- You can build and sustain strong internal/external business relationships
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.