Corporate Affairs Coordinator
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Headlines :
In the role of Corporate Affairs Coordinator working in Toronto, you will be part of the Corporate Affairs team. The person will support the Corporate Affairs Senior Manager with Government relations,
Public Relations and Community Relations work in Ontario and Western Canada markets. Additionally, the person will assist with internal communications as well as marketing communications in the Ontario and Western Canadian market.
This position reports to Corporate Affairs Senior Manager and works closely with Ontario and Western Canada leadership team and Corporate Affairs colleagues in Canada.
- Support Government relations and Public Relations strategies/tactics for Ontario/Western Canada markets.
- Responding to media requests, identify and secure positive media coverage opportunities for the company and its brands.
- Coordinate Community Relations donations and sponsorships.
- Assist with internal corporate communications for the Ontario/Western Canada market.
- Assist Ontario/Western Canada commercial team with communications
- Support the Corporate Affairs team on various projects as needed.
- Attend after work events to represent the Molson Coors brand.
The Other Qualifications
- You are independent, efficient and proactive. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- Professional and responsible in dealing with senior level decision makers in all sectors.
- University or college degree/diploma in a field related to Journalism, Communications, Political Science and/or public relation or the equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a public relations, government relations or corporate communications role required
- Availability to work extended hours (core hours from 9 am-5 pm) as needed for events
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers in Canada
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.