Bilingual Procurement Manager, Supply Chain Indirects Category
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Procurement Manager to work in our Toronto offices. The Procurement Manager will have an operational/supply risk focus and will be responsible for managing capital projects of intermediate complexity within Canada. This will include using strategic sourcing principles such as spend analysis, RFx, reverse auctions, contract management, negotiations and supplier management. Categories include, but are not limited to: capital projects and contractor services.
It is anticipated that the term of this position is approximately 12 months in length.
Responsible for supporting annual strategic projects
Managing files of intermediate complexity. Leads all negotiations as related to these categories. Must understand business priorities and needs.
Executes category strategy through local sourcing, buying and contract management. Owns contract compliance once agreement is signed.
Managing suppliers, including score carding and actively monitoring KPI's. Responsible for delivering category results on a national level. Will be managing many supplier relationships within this category.
Maintaining a cost savings target and cost avoidance targets as defined by the Category Lead.
Work effectively and collaboratively with numerous stakeholders across the Canadian business unit including operations and engineering technical services.
Managing stakeholders and the ability to business partner with senior level internal stakeholders aligning on company priorities and needs.
To provide information and operational support services to global procurement and to enable Category Managers to operate at optimum levels. This achieved by working closely with managers, actively seeking out business need requirements, building category supply market knowledge and being able to communicate such information in a timely and effective manner.
To be actively involved in Procurement initiatives and projects, with the job holder supporting team efforts as well as achieving individual objectives. These will be varied in nature and may span across sourcing operations / supplier relationship management / transformational business change, specific supply markets or an actual supplier project.
The Other Qualifications!
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Having full bilingual (French/English) fluency is a mandatory requirement of this role
- Excellent strategic sourcing, supplier management, spend analysis, and contract negotiations.
- Strong project management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while juggling multiple priorities
- High level of proficiency and systems experience with SAP, CMMS and Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, including presenting complex information to varied audiences
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail is required.
- Certified Professional Purchaser (CPP) designation / Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) - preferred
- Broad based experience in multinational category management and international teams
- Strong understanding of the manufacturing and/or beverage industry is desirable
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of the Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Molson Coors: Building Careers Since 1786
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.