Assistant Shopper Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 10247
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Assistant Shopper Marketing Manager working in Toronto, you will be part of the Ontario/West Sales Team. This position reports to the Senior Customer Solutions Manager and will work closely with Sales and Brand teams in order to ensure seamless execution of strategies and all in-store activations for our customers.
- Adapt and define the right solutions for the customer to deliver the best possible ROI for both the customer and Molson Coors.
- Responsible for the development and execution of all shopper marketing activations for key retail partners; concentrating on innovations launch plans, retail activations and sampling programs, and digital/social/ecommerce programs.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in Sales and Brand for strategy alignment and to deliver flawless execution.
- Own agency relationships to ensure programs are executed on budget and that they are consistently improving our value proposition and being disruptive in market.
- Attend and actively participate in key customer meetings.
The Other Qualifications !
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You have exceptional project management skills, including planning, problem solving, and organizational skills
- You are deadly serious about results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field;
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years progressive experience in Sales, Trade Marketing and/or Marketing, preferably within CPG or related industry
- You have superior communication and consulting skills
- You have strong Negotiating skills
- You are creative and an innovative thinker
- You can build and sustain strong internal/external business relationships
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete criminal background check.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.