Assistant Marketing Manager Heineken- 12 month contract
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Headlines :
In the role of Assistant Marketing Manager working in Toronto, Ontario you will be part of the Marketing Department, reporting to a Marketing Manager. This position works closely with various functions across the organization, as well as various agencies, to create and implement brand strategies and plans to achieve the brands' annual targets.
The Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of key elements of the brand's annual brand plans including strategy development, brief writing, media development and sponsorships.
- Participate in the development of making Molson Coors First Choice for Consumers through rigorous analysis of business performance and the development of key insights and recommendations for the business.
- Through a First Choice Lens, build and support relationships with key customers, business partners, industry associations, and suppliers to provide winning value and optimize go-to-market strategies and priorities
- Ensure solid results management fundamentals including financial and volume forecasting, post-activity evaluation, and market opportunity identification and pursuit
- Budget management for portfolio
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- Yo u have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field;
- You have experience in the alcohol/beverage industries, or consumer packaged goods.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable).
Work Perks that You Need to Know About :
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.