ASSISTANT MANAGER PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Assistant Manager, Trade Marketing, working in Toronto, Ontario you will be part of the Marketing/Commercial team. The person will develop and implement channel programs for both On Premise and Retail in line with channel strategy. You will be responsible for building programs relevant in these channels using insights and brand strategies to deliver the First Choice standard to our customers.
This position reports to Megan Lapointe, Program Development Manager and works closely with cross-functional teams within Canada, including Brand Marketing, Sales and Commercial Merchandising.
- Accelerate Molson Coors Canada's commercial capability to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers by gathering/generating innovative ideas for enhancing channel programs and developing innovative approaches for customer segment needs
- Develop First Choice program options based on the brand targets while maintaining budget responsibility
- Through a First Choice Lens, build and support relationships with key customers, business partners, industry associations, government and suppliers to provide winning value and optimize go-to-market strategies and priorities
- Support the development and execution of key elements of the brand's marketing and communications plan including media, on premise and retail channels; social & digital media, as well as the activation of various sponsorship partnerships.
- Be responsible for the tracking and implementation of program results for internal reporting and roll-up to the annual review
The Other Qualifications:
- You have experience in alcohol/beverage or consumer packaged goods or are passionate about the business
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are deadly serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering business results as well as managing project details while motivating your team
- You are driven to exhibit your strong problem solving skills by making informed decisions
- You are an energetic leader with strong influencing abilities
- You demonstrate Molson Coors' Success Factors: Lead Change, Challenge the Expected, Build Team, Build Relationships, Deliver Results, Delight Consumers and Customers, and Lead People
- You have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field;
- You have at least 2 or 3 years' experience in sales and key accounts, brand or channel marketing management in the consumer or direct store delivery industries;
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable).
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.