Assistant Manager, Program Development
Requisition ID: 8703
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Headlines :
In the role of Assistant Manager, Program Development, you will develop and implement shopper marketing campaigns for the retail channel that is in line with brand and sales strategy. You will be responsible for building relevant programs using insights and brand strategies. This position is responsible for working across multiple functions to lead and develop shopper initiatives, ensure flawless execution and monitor performance of in-store initiatives.
This position reports to the Program Development Manager and works closely with a variety of cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Sales, Merchandising, Finance and Supply Chain.
The Responsibilities :
- Develop all components of shopper marketing campaigns including objectives, volume forecast, budgeting, briefing, campaign plan alignment, in market execution and post-analysis
- Identify and develop new opportunities to support retailer programs and brand activation plans
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing & Sales on shopper marketing activation plans
- Create and communicate written briefs for strategic and creative development and critique creative development against briefs
- Manage communication and alignment across key stakeholders including brand marketing, sales, channel, legal, shopper insights and agency partners.
- Responsible for maintaining and controlling budgets for assigned programs
- Complete pre and post analysis of shopper marketing campaigns
The Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field
- At least 2 to 3 years of shopper, customer or brand marketing experience
- Experience in alcohol/beverage or consumer packaged goods or are passionate about the business
- Proven ability to be organized, prioritize and multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills which include collaboration and influencing others
- Possess strong project management skills and problem solving skills
- You are agile and work with a strong sense of urgency
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You demonstrate Molson Coors' Success Factors: Lead Change, Challenge the Expected, Build Team, Build Relationships, Deliver Results, Delight Consumers and Customers, and Lead People
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable).
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.