Assistant Manager, Channel Solutions
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Assistant Manager, Channel Solutions working in Toronto, Ontario you will be part of the Canadian Sales and Customer Excellence team. The primary purpose of this role is to support the implementation of new-to-category channel solutions with customers across the country including both in-store and digital applications. We are looking for a PASSIONATE and ENTHUSIASTIC individual who is looking to play a role in the creation and deployment of new to world category solutions. The Assistant Manager, Channel Solutions position is a great opportunity to join a new and exciting team whose focus is at the heart of delighting the world's beer drinkers.
This position reports to Lara Mesec, Manager Channel Implementation and works closely with the Regional Sales, Marketing & Consumer Excellence teams.
- Project Management: Support the deployment of new to world channel solutions using the Molson Coors Brilliant execution framework. This role will require an individual who is able to manage deliverables professionally and efficiently and resolve issues both internally and with customers while properly communicating progress with managers and senior leaders.
- Budget Control & Management: Manage the holistic Channel Strategy budget while working closely with direct reports and finance leads to ensure forecasting accuracy and proper accounting of spend.
- Data Analytics: Lead the execution of post mortems for major initiatives and the development and management of project scorecards
- Commercial Excellence Tool Management: Lead the ongoing evaluation and management of brilliant execution tools including Brewkit and Look of Success
The Assistant Manager, Channel Solution will work closely with Market and Brand teams as well as external suppliers and agencies. This role provides the opportunity to learn about many aspects of the business, offering good growth opportunities.
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are passionate about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- Your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- You have a University degree in business, marketing, project management or related discipline
- You have at least 3 years' experience in project management and budget management; supporting Brand/Trade/Shopper Marketing teams
- You have experience supporting end-to-end projects, including sell-in and negotiations, creative development, production and logistics
- You have been involved in marketing and advertising with strong understanding of brand and customer marketing; you are customer and consumer focused
- You have experience in developing Shopper Marketing Assets, and managing creative agencies
- You have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, online CMS
- French language would be an asset
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.