Assistant Manager, Channel OP
Requisition ID: 10216
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
The Headlines :
In the role of Assistant Manager, OP Customer Solutions working in Toronto, you will be part of the On Premise Canadian Sales team. This role is accountability for developing scalable business solutions and programming to enable us to achieve our annual growth targets, while elevating the shopper experience with our brand and delivering against the customer needs. You will be responsible for building programs relevant in these channels using insights and brand strategies to deliver the First-Choice standard to our customers.
This position reports to Sr. Manager Customer Solutions On-Premise and works closely with cross-functional teams within Canada and the US, including Brand Marketing, Sales and Procurement teams.
The Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate understanding of our On-Premise customer strategies, consumer insights, and guest behavior to develop solutions for customers.
- Working collaboratively with our sales and marketing teams and external agencies, this individual will deliver innovative shopper marketing programs based on key shopper insights that help to drive top line growth for all brands.
- Supporting our ambition to become First choice, individual will build and support relationships with key customers, business partners, industry associations, and suppliers to provide winning value and optimize go-to-market strategies and priorities
- Be responsible for the for the development and implementation of programs, the post promo analysis and budget management.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of key metrics/measurements the program delivers, including return on investment.
- Work with the Regional stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of what is important to On Premise customers, when it comes to solutions to improve guest experience with our brands and help growth their business.
- Collaborate with the cross functional departments on brand programming ideation that is simple to execute in on premise channel and helps the customer to grow their business.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have experience in alcohol/beverage or consumer packaged goods or are passionate about the business
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are deadly serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering business results as well as managing project details while motivating your team
- You are driven to exhibit your strong problem-solving skills by making informed decisions
- You are an energetic leader with strong influencing abilities
- You demonstrate Molson Coors' Success Factors: Lead Change, Challenge the Expected, Build Team, Build Relationships, Deliver Results, Delight Consumers and Customers, and Lead People
- Yo u have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field;
- You have at least 2 or 3 years' experience, preferably multi-functional (Sales, Marketing)
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable).
Work Perks that You Need to Know About :
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.