Ambassadeur de marques/Campus Representative - Concordia University
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people. We believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Campus Representative, you will be part of the Canadian Commercial team. This person will gain experience in many areas of the commercial department, such as the execution of promotions at various events, merchandising, building relationships, and inventory management.
This position reports to the Sales Manager, with day-to-day direction from the District Sales team. This position will also gain hands-on experience and learn what it takes to build a global brand. They will represent these brands on campus and work to raise the profile of the company.
- To assist Molson Coors to become First Choice with Customers by executing promotions and programs on-premise, in retail, and at local events
- Through a First Choice Lens, build and support relationships with on premise and retail customers, and members within the community
- Provide communication and feedback to the Sales team on accounts, industry trends, potential business opportunities and activity reports
- Ensure that company vehicle, equipment, property, corporate I.D. and logos are used and maintained in a professional manner, including any records tracking
- Assist with or take the lead in the management of inventory and allocation of promotional materials
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You are currently enrolled in a business oriented or other relevant program at Concordia University and will also be returning to studies in the subsequent school year
- You are bilingual
- You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business
- You are able and willing to work a flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends
- You are serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- You have experience working in sales, promotions and/or customer service fields and product knowledge
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment program and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.