Strategic Partnerships Coordinator, Technology Solutions
IT STARTS HERE.
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking a Strategic Partnerships Coordinator for our growingâ€¯Technology Consulting team. Driving business excellence, MNP is a leading national accounting,â€¯taxâ€¯and business consulting firm in Canada.
Our Consulting team works with organizations in the public,â€¯privateâ€¯and not-for-profit sectors to provide innovative strategies tailored to maximize efficiencies, enhance performance, and increase profitability. Specifically, our recognized Technology Consulting team works with clients to translate technology issues and opportunities into meaningful results that meet organizational needs.â€¯
ROLE @ MNP
The Strategic Partnerships team at MNP supports the Technology Consulting team’s goals by developing and growing the value we derive from our strategic partnerships, including Microsoft, CheckPoint, Vectra.ai, Sage, Acumatica and others. Leveraging these partner relationships and technologies MNP strives to deliver the best possible solutions to our clients. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Partnerships the successful candidate will be responsible for keeping our key strategic partnership initiatives running smoothly and on track. The Strategic Partnerships Coordinator will maintain various partner programs, contribute to and follow marketing and sales plans, help shape go-to-market strategies and supportâ€¯MNPs cross-functional teamsâ€¯(Sales, Marketing, Delivery, etc.) to maximize the benefits and value of our strategic partnerships.
- Work across the Technology Solutions team to execute on our strategic partnership strategies and plans.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnership pipeline and dashboards that communicate the effectiveness of partnership programs and investments.
- Review strategic partnership metrics and effectiveness on regular basis with strategic partners and our sales, business development and leadership teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of the partnership programs, incentives and tools available to MNP and educate our solution teams on how these can support their business goals.
- Manage the MNP’s profile and presence in various partner portals and related systems to help ensure partnership program compliance and reporting.
- Support our solution teams to achieve and maintain partnership training, competencies, certifications, and related program benefits.
- Work with business development and technical personnel within MNP and across our partnership ecosystem to craft solution offerings that drive new opportunities in the market.
- Coordinate with the sales enablement and marketing teams to manage the creation of strategic partnership marketing and got-to-market materials.
- Support and help execute our strategic partnership go-to-market initiatives.
- Ensure effective collaboration and communication with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, marketing, solutions delivery, and our strategic partnership teams.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor/MBA grads welcome. Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office tools including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong drive and character qualities that align with MNP’s core values and culture.
- Basic knowledge of SaaS, Cloud Computing and related technologies considered an asset.
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!