Senior Project Coordinator, Quality, Risk and Compliance
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are currently seeking a Senior Project Coordinator for our growing Quality, Risk and Compliance team. Delivering quality in everything we do, MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Our Assurance and Accounting team is committed to providing meaningful and reliable financial information that ensures our clients are always well protected and positioned. Specifically, our Assurance Professional Standards Group (APSG) works internally to support the delivery of assurance and accounting services, the development and coordination of assurance and accounting training materials and the communication of assurance and accounting matters throughout the firm.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Influence and create a valuable new role through the coordination of multiple project logistics for the Quality, Risk and Compliance team
- Plan for regulatory inspections including calendar management and preparation of files and documents for review
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Oversee regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Track and document developments in regulatory/standard setting environment
- Manage a service ticket system, ensuring timely response to inquiries and suitable delegation of resources for response
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide various administrative support as required
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in project coordination
- Prior experience working with senior leaders in a Professional Services environment considered an asset
- Ability to influence people to keep projects on track
- Exceptional eye for detail and ability to stay organized in a fast paced and agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to move projects forward with minimal direction
Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect: generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored FUN social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, client and team member referral bonuses, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!