Senior Administrative Assistant
IT STARTS HERE.
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join our growing Administration team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Strategically supporting the firm, our Administration team anticipates the needs of our team members and Partners. We effectively communicate information for service lines, industry and specialty groups, and operations at all levels throughout the firm. Our administrators support initiatives and ensure efficiency, allowing MNP to better serve our clients and people.
ROLE @ MNP
- Support multiple team members through calendar and email management, invoicing, A/R, scheduling internal and external meetings/appointments, and booking/arranging travel
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Provide support with respect to the development of request for proposal (RFP) responses, proposal development and research requests
- Monitor and manage assigned team members’ Outlook calendars; arrange internal and external meetings, respond to changing priorities, coordinate meeting logistics and prepare supporting material
- Enter, review and maintain opportunities, client account and contact information in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Review upcoming deadlines and work requirements with the team; manage the flow of work to specific team members (i.e., documents for review/signature)
- Format and edit client correspondence, presentations, proposals, reports and spreadsheets on behalf of team members
- Prepare, review and modify general templates, letters, reports, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel workbooks and other correspondence materials
- Assist in the preparation and issuance of client reports
- Create, maintain and update spreadsheets
- Fax, photocopy and scan documents, as required
- Assist in the creation of presentations
- Record minutes at various meetings and distribute or archive them accordingly
- Uphold electronic and paper filing systems
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services, businesses and industry
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
Skills and Experience
- Related post-secondary education in administration is an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of related administrative experience
- Previous experience working in a partnership or professional services firm is an asset
- Strong client service focus in dealing with both external and internal clients
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to work overtime when required
- Some travel may be required
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!