IT STARTS HERE.
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are currently seeking a Receptionist to join our growing Administration team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Strategically supporting the firm, our Administration team anticipates the needs of our team members and Partners. We effectively communicate information for service lines, industry and specialty groups, and operations at all levels throughout the firm. Our administrators support initiatives and ensure efficiency, allowing MNP to better serve our clients and people.
ROLE @ MNP
- Manage reception switchboard; answer and direct incoming calls during business hours
- Provide polite, positive and courteous customer service to incoming guests
- Process, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing courier packages and mail in a timely and cost-effective manner, ensuring that adequate mail supplies are on hand
- Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of office stationery supply rooms including stocking, organization and distribution of supplies
- Perform general administrative duties as required including but not limited to typing, photocopying, faxing and printing reports and daily deposits
- Coordinate catering requirements, as necessary
- Assist in coordinating fundraising initiatives
- Greet, assist and direct all visitors in a professional manner
- Prepare, review and modify general templates, letters, reports, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel workbooks and other correspondence materials
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order business cards and supplies for team members, as needed
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the kitchen by ensuring food is put away, garbage is properly disposed of, dishwasher is loaded and unloaded, and fridge is cleaned on a periodic basis
- Ensure board rooms are set up for client meetings and supplies put away when meeting is concluded
- Uphold electronic and paper filing systems
- Coordinate, manage and schedule internal and external meetings, appointments and travel arrangements between multiple calendars
- Assist all team members as requested and required
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services, businesses and industry
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Raise awareness of MNP at community events
Skills and Experience
- Completion of post-secondary education in an office administration program an asset
- 3 to 5 years of office experience in a professional working environment
- Ability to handle multiple calls using a switchboard system
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!