DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking an IT Coordinator for our growing Technology team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Driving innovation throughout the firm, our Technology team provides industry-leading solutions that enable MNP to better serve our clients and people. We deliver on the strategic needs of service lines, industry and specialty groups, and operations at all levels throughout the firm. Our specialists develop, enable and support initiatives that allow MNP to deliver client service, collaborate, communicate and operate reliably and efficiently.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Work collectively to define, plan and implement technology needs
- Become an expert in the deployment, configuration and use of our core set of tax and accounting applications
- Install and configure new systems according to best practices
- Provide technical support to team members
- Develop, implement, maintain and deliver on desktop support processes
- Implement and maintain desktop standards and policies
- Provide technical support relating to desktop, laptop, printer/scanner configuration and mobile devices (Blackberry, iPhone and Android devices)
- Support team members with hardware and software issues
- Perform data backup and recovery operations
- Completion of post secondary education in a related field
- Minimum one (1) year IT experience with similar responsibilities
- Basic Windows Server knowledge, TCPIP, Active Directory
- Experience with key applications such as Taxprep, Caseware, QuickBooks, Simply Accounting, ProSystem fx Practice Management, considered an asset
- Understanding of document management and knowledge management systems considered an asset
- Experience in project administration considered an asset
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset
- Some travel may be required to support other sites within region
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
MNP encourages a balanced lifestyle and offers benefits that suit the way our team members work and play! In addition to a competitive salary, our MyRewards@MNP package includes paid personal days, wellness program initiatives, health and dental benefits, a group pension plan with matching contribution, firm sponsored social events and professional development assistance.
MNP proudly serves and responds to the needs of our clients in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Through partner-led engagements, we provide a collaborative, cost-effective approach to doing business, with innovative strategies to help organizations succeed across the country and around the world.
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Create a profile and connect with us for general consideration.