Intern, Digital Solutions - Customer Experience Platforms (CRM)
What do you think of when you hear the name MNP? Most likely tax and accounting, but as one of Canada’s largest consulting organizations, we’re so much more! We’re also serious about technology.
Make an impact with our Digital team as an Intern, Digital Solutions - Customer Experience Platforms (CRM). This diverse team of tech-savvy problem solvers has expertise and delivery depth across customer platforms, applied data & analytics, applications & cloud, and business platforms solutions. Regardless of the underpinning technology, our team members understand clients’ unique needs and embrace the possibilities that technology brings to an evolving business landscape. Customer preferences are evolving at a rapid pace. As a trusted advisor you will design to meet those needs, engage customers in expected as well as new ways, gather, secure, and organize meaningful insights, translating them into meaningful action, an incredible client experience, improved sustainability and optimized performance while reducing costs and enhancing growth.
At MNP Digital, we’re a team of highly skilled and creative thinkers that continuously support and learn from each other. We pride ourselves on translating our clients’ challenges into real results by leveraging technology – and that all starts with having the right people to deliver. We’ve created an environment where you’ll continuously grow, always have a voice, and collaborate on work that’s meaningful and fulfilling. If you’re ready to take your career into your own hands, you’ve come to the right place.
When applying, please submit your resume, cover letter, transcript, and other applicable forms, as necessary, in 1 document.
- Participate in the design and development of web-based enterprise software solutions
- Contribute in discussions to solve complex problems
- Work with a development team using Agile methodologies
- Participate in internal demos and code reviews
- Complete unit testing, functionality validation, and code debugging
- Develop technical documentation and user training manuals
- Interact with clients, as required
Skills and Experience
- Working towards the completion of a relevant technical program (e.g., computer science, math, business)
- Experience working with Customer Experience Platforms (CRM) is an asset
- Experience in client service
- Knowledge and interest in software design, and implementation
- Strong deliverable preparation skills, including effective use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Some travel may be required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to end-clients and technical contacts (verbal, written, presentation)
- An analytical mind with logical problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to learn quickly, identify solutions, and show leadership to deliver under tight deadlines
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!