Intern, Developer - Customer Experience Platforms (CRM)
What do you think of when you hear the name MNP? Most likely tax and accounting, but as one of Canada’s largest consulting organizations, we’re so much more! We’re also serious about technology.
Make an impact with our Digital Solutions team as an Intern Developer. This diverse team of tech-savvy problem solvers has expertise and delivery depth across customer platforms, applied data & analytics, applications & cloud and business platforms solutions. Regardless of the underpinning technology, our team members understand clients’ unique needs and embrace the possibilities that technology brings to an evolving business landscape. Customer preferences are evolving at a rapid pace. As a trusted advisor you will design to meet those needs, engage customers in expected as well as new ways, gather, secure and organize meaningful insights, translating them into meaningful action, an incredible client experience, improved sustainability and optimized performance while reducing costs and enhancing growth.
At MNP Digital, we’re a team of highly skilled and creative thinkers that continuously support and learn from each other. We pride ourselves on translating our clients’ challenges into real results by leveraging technology – and that all starts with having the right people to deliver. We’ve created an environment where you’ll continuously grow, always have a voice and collaborate on work that’s meaningful and fulfilling. If you’re ready to take your career into your own hands, you’ve come to the right place.
When applying, please submit your resume, cover letter, transcript and other applicable forms, as necessary, in 1 document.
You Can Expect To:
- Collaborate with a dynamic team
- Contribute in a fast-paced environment
- Learn from our professionals
- Grow your abilities and your confidence
- Gain an understanding of MNP’s services, businesses and industry
- Tackle multifaceted problems
- Be challenged and exposed to a range of projects
- Use what you have learned in the classroom
- Have fun!
- Be a part of a team for several client projects in multiple roles
- Be a creator – you are able to make something that is beautiful and perfect, that works exactly the way it’s supposed to.
- Live and breathe code. You obsess over the details because you know it’s all in the details. Nothing short of excellence will ever do, because as a creator, you put a bit of yourself in everything you make.
- Know that it’s more than just code – the things you create will be used by people who need them to work and work well. And that’s what drives you: doing the right thing, every time.
- Participate in the design and development of enterprise software solutions, with a focus on the web
- Contribute in discussions to solve complex problems
- Work with a development team using Agile methodologies
- Participate in internal demos and code reviews
- Complete unit testing, functionality validation and code debugging
- Develop technical documentation and user training manuals
- Interact with clients, as required
Skills and Experience
- Working towards the completion of a relevant technical program (e.g., computer science, math, business).
- Experience in client service
- Knowledge and interest in software design and implementation
- Strong deliverable preparation skills, including effective use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Some travel may be required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to end-clients and technical contacts (verbal, written, presentation).
- An analytical mind with logical problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to learn fast, identify solutions, and show leadership to deliver under tight deadlines.
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect generous paid time off, firm sponsored FUN social events, client and team member referral bonuses, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!