Intermediate Sitecore Full Stack Developer
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking an Intermediate Sitecore Full Stack Developer to join our growing Technology team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Positioning the firm for success, our Marketing team supports the growth, business-generating efforts and goals of MNP. We develop and deliver creative and strategic programs that translate the firm’s objectives into market-appropriate media, messages and methodologies. We build and protect our brand in new and existing markets, as well as create and sustain market advantage in all service line, industry and specialty groups.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Develop, configure and maintain Sitecore solutions using MVC framework, preferably with Helix
- Design and implement Microsoft.NET solutions, leveraging ASP.NET, Web Services and SQL \
- Monitor and manage an Azure hosting environment
- Understand the use and implementation of 3rd party tools and modules
- Collaborate, brainstorm and problem solve with MNP leaders and team members to create innovative solutions
- Contribute to architectural decisions. Understand and implement architectures as defined
- Evolve the Digital Marketing team best practices
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand needs, explain designs and demonstrate solutions
- At least 3 years of experience as a developer using Microsoft technologies including web and client development in C# or VB.NET
- Experience in developing for Sitecore Experience Platform version 9
- Current Sitecore Developer certification is considered an asset
- Understanding of relational databases/SQL and developer experience with SQL Server
- Experience with technologies such as JIRA, Team Foundation Server (TFS), or Azure DevOps (preferred)
- Experience using Git for source/version control
- Skilled in maintaining virtual machines for purposes of development, automated testing and quality assurance
- Experience in Azure cloud hosting services, application, database management and infrastructure monitoring
- Experience with responsive design
- Strong understanding of the full development lifecycle including requirements, architecture, design, development and testing
- Understanding of Agile methodology, including sprints, scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives and experience working in Agile teams
- Understanding of digital marketing technologies - CMS, marketing automation, web analytics, personalization, business intelligence and CRM
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect: generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored FUN social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, client and team member referral bonuses, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!