HR Generalist, National Human Resources
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
Imagination, ingenuity and entrepreneurial thinking leads to endless opportunities. Combine your passion with purpose and join MNP’s National Human Resources team as an HR Generalist.
Work with a diverse team of professionals dedicated to cultivating our firm’s unique culture and values in the workplace. As a part of National Human Resources, you’ll make an impact by collaborating with leaders to develop and deliver best in class people strategies and solutions in support of our team members, value proposition, culture and firm goals. With a focus on strategic projects, you’ll be empowered to leverage your strategy and project management experience to develop and implement best in class programs.
MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our team members are successfully ‘disrupting’ mid-market business practices.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Collaborate with HR leadership to develop and implement strategies, initiatives and programs
- Provide the expertise, action planning and a proactive approach for strategic projects that support best practices, innovation and continuous improvement
- Assist with the development of wellness strategies, processes, tools and templates that promote the well-being of team members as part of MNP’s MyRewards program
- Conduct industry research to support strategies and initiatives; continually enhance and update knowledge, and advise leadership on current and future trends
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders to embed strategies into team member health and wellness benefits, incentives and subsidies, perks, and recognition
- Coordinate the publication of best practices and related materials on MNP’s internal website
- Draft templates, letters, reports, PowerPoint presentations, Excel workbooks and Word documents, ensuring deliverables align with brand standards
- Coordinate and facilitate work groups, training sessions and meetings
- Develop and manage relationships with third-party agencies and vendors
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or other related field
- Fluency in French and English is considered a definite asset
- Working toward a CMC, PMP or other related project management certification is considered an asset
- 2 to 3 years of demonstrated HR consulting experience is preferred
- Experience in a role directly related to total rewards including wellness and benefits strategies, programs, and processes is preferred
- Professional services industry experience is considered an asset
- Proven people management, relationship building and leadership skills
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect: generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored FUN social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, client and team member referral bonuses, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!