DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Positioning the firm for success, our Marketing team supports the growth, business-generating efforts and goals of MNP. We develop and deliver creative and strategic programs that translate the firm’s objectives into market-appropriate media, messages and methodologies. We build and protect our brand in new and existing markets, as well as create and sustain market advantage in all service line, industry and specialty groups.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Design and assist in the creation of corporate marketing material including traditional and digital advertising, collateral and interactive media
- Work with our Regional and National Marketing team to ensure successful execution of any materials needed to support their strategic direction
- Contribute during brainstorming sessions to develop creative concepts
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Adhere to marketing team processes in a high paced creative environment
- Maintain well organized project files, folders and documentation
- Develop strong professional relationships, clearly communicating and collaborating with internal clients and stake holders
- Participate in team activities and presentations as necessary
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services and industry niches
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience in a Graphic Design role
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and write in French would be considered an asset
- Familiarity with Digital and offset print production processes, HTML and web design
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!