Coordinator, Regional Human Capital
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are currently seeking a Coordinator to join our growing Regional Human Capital team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Dedicated to cultivating our firm’s unique culture and values in the workplace, our Regional Human Capital team leads people initiatives throughout the firm. Committed to attracting, hiring, developing, retaining and rewarding talented team members, we ensure MNP stands out as an employer of choice. From professional development to total rewards, communications to employee relations, we advise, facilitate and support the business by providing exceptional service at every level, in every market, today and in the future.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Provide assistance for recruitment and ensure all documents are accurately and timely processed
- Coordinate logistics and post job requisitions
- Produce job offers and conduct reference checks
- Lead, coordinate and deliver orientation and manage onboarding logistics
- Ensure training arrangements are in place for the facilitation of L&D programs (coordination of on-site or virtual logistics, equipment, registration, course materials, etc.)
- Serve as a link for team members by managing employee inquiries and educating on self-service options
- Escalate interpretation of policies as required
- Complete administration of compensation, regional promotions, transfers, annual performance evaluations and departures
- Manage employee data records for team members - employee files, payroll and maintain HRIS data integrity
- Compile statistical reports and metrics on programs such as campus, compensation data, etc.
- Provide support to payroll teams to manage payroll issues
- Communicate disability management matters with MNP Group Benefits as required
- Connect with Firm Human Capital (HC) and peers in regions to drive a consistent approach
- Prepare presentations for MNP internal business; lead and facilitate workgroups if needed
- DEC or bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Industrial Relations
- 1 to 2 years of demonstrated HR experience
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some travel may be required
Core Competencies & Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect: generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored FUN social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, client and team member referral bonuses, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!