Consultant, Technology Advisory
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
Our Technology Advisory team in BC is growing.
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking Consultants for our growing Technology Consulting team. Driving business excellence, MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Our Consulting team works with organizations in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors to provide innovative strategies tailored to maximize efficiencies, enhance performance and increase profitability. We help organizations make great decisions about how their technology can enhance their business and operations.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Assist in the delivery of technology consulting services such as technology strategy and planning, solution selection, program and project leadership, facilitated decision making and other forms of technology consulting
- Participate in challenging and often unique engagements with clients
- Support proposal development along with the implementation, administration and completion of client engagements
- Perform complex and detailed research, interpretation and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data for the purpose of proposing, planning and implementing recommendations
- Participate in research through the collection, development and analysis of data (through online content, report review, interviews, focus groups, surveys and administrative data)
- Design, develop, format and proofread professional reports, proposals, presentations and correspondence
- Deliver formal presentations and reports for client engagements
- Coordinate project logistics with clients and other stakeholders consistent with project plans
- Develop positive working relationships and liaise with clients and colleagues
- Ensure delivery of high-quality client service products
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services and clientele through experiential learning with clients
- Attend internal MNP courses to further develop knowledge around performance improvement
- Some travel may be required
For Senior Consultants
- Lead smaller engagements, or pieces of large engagements
- Promote MNP advisory services through the delivery of presentations and speeches, writing articles, facilitating workshops or participating in community activities
- Organize and host networking sessions
- Coordinate and interface with key internal stakeholders for sharing best practices and designing, developing and implementing methodology
Skills and Experience
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in business, computer science, information science or other related field
- Demonstratable experience in project management, business analysis, systems analysis, assessments, records management, system implementation or managed services.
- Applicable designation/certifications (e.g. PMP, CBAP, ITIL, TOGAF, Prosci) are considered an asset
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Three (3) to eight (8) years of consulting experience, ideally in a client-service environment
- Experience in business and practice development is considered an asset
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
- Excellent writing skillsl
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!