Co-op Student, Consulting Services
Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial - this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our Edmonton Consulting team as a Co-op Student for a 4 month co-op term from January 2024 until April 2024. This diverse team of professionals are inspired through innovation and take pride in developing strategies that make a positive impact for clients. As a trusted advisor, you’ll provide comprehensive analysis, strategic guidance and action planning that empowers clients to achieve their vision while balancing current needs with future goals.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
When applying, please submit your resume, cover letter, transcript and other applicable forms, as necessary, in 1 document.
- Participate in the proposal process and provide support with the implementation, administration, and completion of client engagements
- Perform detailed work involving research, interpretation and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Contribute to a variety of management consulting projects that support client engagements
- Support the design, development, formatting and proof reading of high-quality professional reports, proposals, slide decks and correspondence
- Clarify expectations, set priorities, manage your time effectively, and seek feedback from the team
- Work collaboratively and efficiently with project leaders and peers
- Ask questions and learn from those around you to better your understanding and your capabilities
Skills and Experience
- Working towards an undergraduate degree in business, economics, project management or another relevant discipline.
- Previous work experience in a consulting and/or professional services environment is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage time effectively, and navigate competing priorities
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
Term Length: January 2024-April 2024
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!