Bilingual Talent Acquisition Advisor
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking a bilingual Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our growing Human Capital team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Dedicated to cultivating our firm’s unique culture and values in the workplace, our Human Capital team leads people initiatives throughout the firm. Committed to attracting, hiring, developing, retaining and rewarding talented team members, we ensure MNP stands out as an employer of choice. From professional development to total rewards, communications to employee relations, we advise, facilitate and support the business by providing exceptional service at every level, in every market, today and in the future.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- In collaboration with HR Leadership, Business Leaders and the Talent Acquisition team, proactively identify, source and screen candidates to develop talent pipelines
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with candidates, networks and hiring managers
- Manage the overall candidate experience to ensure it is professional, positive and reflective of MNP values
- Maintain an active presence on LinkedIn and relevant social media platforms
- Proactively guide hiring leaders through the hiring process
- Report internal metrics, benchmark practices with industry standards and make recommendations based on market trends
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated recruiting experience in a corporate environment or agency
- Fully bilingual in French and English (written and verbal)
- Experience working in a Professional Services environment considered an asset
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Experience successfully utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media platforms
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others that make an impact and persuade their intended audience(s)
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service, proactively identifies client needs and creates strategies to proficiently serve clients
- Forward Thinking – anticipates the implications of situations, takes appropriate action as needed and prepares for possible contingencies
- Decisiveness – makes difficult decisions in a timely manner
- Stress Management – functions effectively when under pressure and maintains self-control in difficult situations
- Initiative – highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect: generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored FUN social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, client and team member referral bonuses, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!