Assistant, Regional Human Capital
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum at MNP, as we are seeking an Assistant to join our growing Regional Human Capital team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Dedicated to cultivating our firm’s unique culture and values in the workplace, our Regional Human Capital team leads people initiatives throughout the firm. Committed to attracting, hiring, developing, retaining and rewarding talented team members, we ensure MNP stands out as an employer of choice. From professional development to total rewards, communications to employee relations, we advise, facilitate and support the business by providing exceptional service at every level, in every market, today and in the future.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Support the Human Capital (HC) team through the administration of the fundamental areas of Human Capital such as Total Rewards, Learning and Development, Recruitment and Selection and Performance Management
- Provide assistance for recruitment and selection, ensure all documents pertaining to the recruitment life cycle of team members are accurately and timely processed
- Set up interviews, conduct phone screen, complete reference checks and prepare job offers
- Contribute to the ongoing management of our recruitment database - post jobs, update postings, manage candidates through the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Utilize acquisition and social media platforms in order to build a talent pool
- Manage Human Resource Information System (HRIS) updates
- Administer onboarding logistics
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Serve as a link between senior leadership, Partners and team members by managing inquiries, employee relations and educating on self-service options
- Support and implement firm policies and guidelines as required
- Keep accurate and timely filing of the Human Resources (HR) correspondence, invoices, receipts and office records
- Maintain employee data records for team members – manual files, payroll and HRIS
- Ensure that HC services are delivered within the framework of MNP’s Learning and Development (L&D) programs
- Ensure training arrangements are in place for the facilitation of L&D programs (coordination of on-site logistics, equipment, catering, registration, course materials, etc.)
Skills and Experience
- Completion of post-secondary education in human resource management
- 1 to 2 years of demonstrated HR experience would be considered an asset
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some travel may be required
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!