Analyst, Technology Advisory
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it is our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It is the same drive that has helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking an Analyst for our growingâ€¯Technology Advisory team. All team membersâ€¯are supported at the firm, and are provided with mentorship and access to learning from experts in the industry.â€¯Driving business excellence, MNP is a leading national accounting, tax, and consulting firm in Canada. Our Advisory team works with organizations in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors to provide innovative strategies tailored to maximize efficiencies, enhance performance, and increase profitability. Specifically, our recognized Technology Advisory team works with clients to translate technology issues and opportunities into meaningful results that meet organizational needs.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Use effective communication skills to document and present your research and ideas.
- Actively collaborate with team members to design solutions for client engagements.
- Understand and work with project management methods including, but not limited to, setting objectives, scoping, scheduling, budgeting, managing resources, and status reporting.
- Support productive meetings through being attentive and conscientious towards attendees.
- Gather requirements through a variety of methods and verify with key stakeholders.
- Model business processes and communicate through a variety of supporting diagrams.
- Organize and coordinate stakeholder engagement, with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze datasets and supply informed recommendations to support decision making.
- Engage business stakeholders and write formal documentation such as business cases, requirements definition specifications, project glossaries, non-functional requirements specifications, and communication plans.
- Be curious about learning and be excited to share new knowledge with your team.
- Travel to client sites across Canada to directly work on client engagements (dependent on COVID-19).
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Knowledge in the Project Management, Business Analysis, or Systems Analysis subject area.
- Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Using business process modelling and diagramming techniques, such as BPMN.
- Experience managing work with the Atlassian suite, or equivalent platforms.
- Experience working in the Technology industry/ technology company.
- Familiar with standard BA techniques, as defined in the BABOK.
- Familiar with standard Project Management techniques, as defined in the PMBOK.
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!