Analyst, Corporate Insolvency
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it's our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It's the same drive that's helped us become Canada's fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking an Analyst for our growing Insolvency team. Committed to helping all stakeholders through financial challenges, MNP Limited is one of the largest insolvency practices in Canada. For more than 50 years, our experienced team of Government-Licensed Insolvency Trustees and advisors have been working collaboratively with lenders and debtors at all levels to help protect their interests.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Performance Expectations
- Provide support services to the Corporate Restructuring team
- Participation in the administration of corporate insolvency proceedings, including data entry into internal applications, preparing schedules, tables, and other pertinent analysis, as required
- Digitization of files and maintenance of filing systems
- Assisting in the preparation of documentation for asset sales
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations for client files
- Other duties as required
- Working towards a bacherlor's degree in Commerce of Business Administration (Accounting or Fiinance major is preferred)
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Advanced working skills of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask
- Previous work experience in a consulting and/or professional services environment is an asset
- Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
Client Service Excellence –
understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
Teamwork & Relationship Development –
works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
takes responsibility for one's own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
MNP encourages a balanced lifestyle and offers benefits that suit the way our team members work and play! In addition to a competitive salary, our MyRewards@MNP package includes paid personal days, wellness program initiatives, health and dental benefits, a group pension plan with matching contribution, firm sponsored social events, and professional development assistance.
MNP proudly serves and responds to the needs of our clients in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Through partner-led engagements, we provide a collaborative, cost-effective approach to doing business, with innovative strategies to help organizations succeed across the country and around the world.