IT STARTS HERE.
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum at MNP. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing Administration team in Abbotsford. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Strategically supporting the firm, our Administration team anticipates the needs of our team members and Partners. We effectively communicate information for service lines, industry and specialty groups, and operations at all levels throughout the firm. Our administrators support initiatives and ensure efficiency, allowing MNP to better serve our clients and people.
ROLE @ MNP
- Ensure timely adherence and deadlines
- Prepare, review and modify general templates, letters, reports, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel workbooks, Schematics and other correspondence materials
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Create, maintain and update spreadsheets
- Assist in the creation of presentations
- Uphold electronic and paper filing systems
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Manage and coordinate multiple calendars
- Fax, photocopy and scan documents as required
- Coordinate correspondence and documents for the team
- Over see the workflow of engagements
- Field incoming calls, visitors and mail/courier
- Record minutes at various meetings and distribute or archive them accordingly
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical office support activities for multiple staff
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking
- Completion of related post-secondary education in administration is an asset
- Minimum of three (3) and ideally five (5) or more years of related administrative experience
- Demonstrated computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Visio would be an asset)
- The ability to work with minimal supervision within a team environment
- The capability to work with internal and external clients
- Takes initiative and has a strong interest to learn
- Some travel may be required
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!