DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum at MNP. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing Administration team in Abbotsford. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Strategically supporting the firm, our Administration team anticipates the needs of our team members and Partners. We effectively communicate information for service lines, industry and specialty groups, and operations at all levels throughout the firm. Our administrators support initiatives and ensure efficiency, allowing MNP to better serve our clients and people.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical office support activities for multiple staff members
- Manage all tasks ensuring timely adherence to deadlines are met
- Prepare, review and modify general templates, letters, reports, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel workbooks and other correspondence materials
- Monitor and/or manage assigned Partner(s) Outlook calendars; this includes arranging internal and external meetings, responding to changing priorities, coordinating meeting logistics, preparing support material, review and maintaining opportunities, client account and contact information
- Review upcoming deadlines and work requirements with Partner(s); manage the flow of work to the Partner(s) such as documents for review/signature
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP's services, businesses and industry
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Raise awareness of MNP at community events
- Participate in coordination of team social events
Skills and Experience
- Completion of related post-secondary education in administration is an asset
- 2 to 4 years of related administrative experience
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some travel may be required
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!