Administrative Assistant, Insolvency
IT STARTS HERE.
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing Insolvency team. Committed to helping all stakeholders through financial challenges, MNP Limited is one of the largest insolvency practices in Canada. For more than 50 years, our experienced team of Government-Licensed Trustees and advisors have been working collaboratively with lenders and debtors at all levels to help protect their interests.
ROLE @ MNP
- Manage and direct in-bound calls
- Respond to general inquiries
- Manage calendars and appointment bookings for various team members
- Processing of insolvency files
- Preparation and transmission of various statutory documents
- Electronic filing of statutory documents
- Processing claims from creditors
- Telephone communications with clients and team members
- Digital scanning and filing of documents
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a Professional Services environment, particularly in insolvency, is an asset
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in an administrative or support position
- Strong computer literacy and at ease with learning new software
- Experience in answering and directing customer phone calls through a phone system an asset
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!