Administrative Assistant, Financial Advisory Services
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum at MNP. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing Administration team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Strategically supporting the firm, our Administration team anticipates the needs of our team members and Partners. We effectively communicate information for service lines, industry and specialty groups, and operations at all levels throughout the firm. Our administrators support initiatives and ensure efficiency, allowing MNP to better serve our clients and people.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Support the design, development, formatting and proof reading of high-quality professional reports, proposals and correspondence
- Participate in the proposal process and help support the implementation, administration and completion of client engagements
- Support the delivery of high-quality client service by ensuring client needs and are responded to in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Perform a variety of administrative and clerical office support activities for multiple staff ensuring timely adherence and deadlines
- Prepare, review and modify general templates, letters, reports, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel workbooks and other correspondence materials
- Support Multiple Partners through calendar and email management, invoicing, A/R and travel bookings
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) – enter, review and maintain opportunities, client account and contact information in CRM
- Work process management – review of upcoming deadlines and work requirements with the partner(s); manage the flow of work to the partner (such as: documents for review/signature)
- Interact with senior staff across practice areas and the national firm
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services, businesses and industry
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Promote regular attendance, balanced lifestyle and high standard of team wellness
- Fax, photocopy and scan documents as required
- Assist in the creation of presentations
- Uphold electronic and paper filing systems
- Completion of related post-secondary education in administration is an asset or university degree in any discipline
- Fluently bilingual, both written and spoken (French and English)
- Ideally, three (3) to five (5) years of related administrative experience
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong client service focus in dealing with both external and internal clients, displaying an image of professionalism, discretion, integrity and tact
- Excellent judgement and strong problem-solving skills, including a proactive approach to working with staff and clients at all levels while demonstrating flexibility
- Confidence in ability to work in a highly technical and ever-changing work environment
- Flexibility to work overtime when required
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Previous experience working in a partnership or professional services firm is an asset
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect: generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored FUN social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, client and team member referral bonuses, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!