Accounts Receivable Specialist
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our growing Finance team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Providing strategic financial leadership throughout the firm, our Finance team supports services to achieve MNP’s business objectives. We deliver transaction processing, reporting and analytics to support all aspects of the firm and manage all financial activities with expertise and precision.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Serve as a lead for multiple regions on accounts receivable
- Manage strategies and procedures for all stages of accounts receivable
- Facilitate account collection conversations within MNP leaders and with clients
- Leverage superior customer service skills to build relationships with clients and manage accounts receivables
- Coordinate collection of accounts receivable
- Act as a key contact for clients, senior management, managing partners and internal service departments
- Work autonomously under local and national leadership
- Monitor policies and procedures for compliance and effectiveness
- Recommend changes in practices as needed to ensure adherence to internal and external policies and procedures
- Collaborate with management to assist with reporting requirements as needed
- Research and collaborate to solve problems and queries
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years progressive experience with credit, collections or finance
- Ability to speak and write in French and English
- Experience with systems and reporting initiatives
- Completion of Certified Credit Professional (CCP) designation or a post-secondary degree in accounting or finance is preferred
- Experience working in a Professional Services environment considered an asset
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel is required
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!