ACTUARIAL ANALYST - ANALYTICAL SERVICES - WEALTH
The actuarial analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in the various phases of an actuarial valuation:
- Preparation and validation of the data
- Calculation of the plan's liabilities, using our online tools
- Analysis of the pension fund's assets
- Analysis of the gains and losses
- Preparation of the valuation report
- Analyze pension plan documents and related forms
- Calculate benefits
- Work in collaboration with professionals to resolve actuarial problems specific to the business sector
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Administration or a related field
- Superior analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment where the priorities and requirements change quickly
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingualism (English/French) an asset.
Please provide a cover letter, your resume and your most recent transcript.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.