Risk Management Intern
As the Risk Management Intern in the Controlling & Risk Financial Department, you can get on track and aim high with Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and Daimler Truck Financial. The position of Risk Management Intern provides a wealth of professional skill development and we provide the technology and additional training for you to succeed. The objective of this position is to provide support to the Controlling and Risk Management department.
- Organize and create various internal and external reports on a timely basis using Microsoft Excel and Access;
- Support the Controlling and Risk Management departments in measuring and monitoring the performance and profitability of products or initiatives;
- Assist with ad-hoc projects such as report automation;
- Assist with the creation and on-going maintenance of training manuals for reports;
- Identify cost and efficiency opportunities, suggest and implement improvement recommendations accordingly;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or graduate level studies in progress; focus in business and/or finance preferred.
- 1-2 years’ work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to plan, develop and execute multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Confident and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Excel (intermediate level) is required; knowledge in MS Access is an asset.
- Comfortable with data applications; able to learn new software applications quickly.
Corporate Culture: We offer customer and employee focused culture in a fast paced, competitive, yet team oriented environment.
Commitment to Equity: Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is an Employer committed to the principles of equity in employment. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to check out our company profile on Great Place to Work; we are listed as the 10th best place to work in Canada in the Large and Multinational category for 2018.
Please visit our LinkedIn page for more information on our company at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation.
Find out what A Day In The Life Of A Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Intern looks like!