Retail Credit Intern
The position entails providing direct support to the MBFS credit team with a focus on commercial lending. MBFS provides financial services for Mercedes-Benz passenger car and van products. In addition, the support analyst will have the opportunity to participate in strategic projects within the department.
- Support commercial vans analyst will the collection and preparation of information
- Perform searches with related tools, credit bureau, Pay Net, Echo, Corporate, Lien, Bank ratings
- Investigative work to research companies and build a profile
- Perform fraudulent documentation review
- Support the development and roll out of Decision Logic platform
- Conduct a review of vendors currently used and propose cost savings and efficiency solutions
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelors of Business Administration/Commerce
- Knowledge of accounting/financial statements methodology is preferred
- Self- motivated with the ability to work independently under tight timelines.
Corporate Culture: We offer customer and employee focused culture in a fast paced, competitive, yet team oriented environment.
Commitment to Equity: Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is an Employer committed to the principles of equity in employment. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to check out our company profile on Great Place to Work; we are listed as the 10th best place to work in Canada in the Large and Multinational category for 2018.
Please visit our LinkedIn page for more information on our company at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation.
Find out what A Day In The Life Of A Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Intern looks like!