Remarketing Operations Support Intern
Eligibility: Currently enrolled in an accredited university or College or not exceeded the 1-year anniversary of the graduation date*
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Co-op/Intern
Starting Date: August 2019
Placement Duration: 12 months
Doing business as Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and Daimler Truck Financial, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation has over 100 trained professionals working from two locations, Mississauga and Toronto, Ontario. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation supports the sales efforts of Daimler products in Canada by offering premier passenger car and commercial vehicle financial services to its retail customers and dealer network.
Our vision is simple yet ambitious: to be the first choice provider of financial services for our dealers and customers in close partnership with the automotive brands. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services provides exceptional service to over 100,000 customers who choose from an array of purchase and lease options for the full range of renowned Mercedes-Benz vehicles including smart and Mercedes-Benz Vans. More than 15,000 customers in Canada enjoy the benefits of leasing and financing their commercial vehicle products including those from Freightliner, Western Star, Fuso and Thomas Bus via Daimler Truck Financial.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is committed to building a team that is talented, passionate and empowered. We strongly encourage the professional growth and development of our employees. For more information, visit www.mercedes-benz.ca/mbfs.
Our Lease Loyalty Consultant is responsible for engaging customers prior to the maturity of their First Class Lease to review all lease their return options while actively demonstrating positive customer experience behaviours in order to drive brand loyalty. This role interacts daily with customers and dealers, as a result, the successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to effectively build relationships, drive loyalty and support sales processes. As the Lease Loyalty Consultant, you will be dealers with answering lease return questions as well as ensuring termination and maturity billing have been completed in a timely manner.
- Enhancing our customers lease return experience by providing professional expertise; scheduling Pre-Inspections, reviewing inspection results, reviewing loyalty bridge extensions options and directing customers to the responsible dealership personnel.
- Loyalty Leads Process: Facilitate customers lease extension requirements to support new sales. Effectively communicate with customer and/or dealer, responding to lease return process inquiries. Support MB dealer’s loyalty sales process by providing them with key information from their customers, detailing their needs and experience
- Drive customer loyalty while supporting our financial services through a strong customer focus and promoting a culture of Customer Experience Excellence.
- Effectively manage assigned queues on timely basis, use communication and analytical skills to provide mutually beneficial problem resolution.
- Pursuing or recently completed undergraduate degree/diploma in process; focus in business and/or finance preferred.
- Bilingual in French is an asset but not required.
- 1 years’ work experience, preferably in an office setting.
- Detail oriented, organized, “think outside the box” and has the ability to develop and convey creative ideas.
- Excellent relationship management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in using MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). Comfortable with data applications; able to learn new software applications quickly.
- Conflict Management
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Priority Setting
- Driven for Results
We offer customer and employeeâ€focused culture in a fast paced, competitive, yet team oriented environment.
Commitment to Equity:
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is an Employer committed to the principles of equity in employment. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to check out our company profile on Great Place to Work; we are listed as the 10th best place to work in Canada in the Large and Multinational category for 2018.
Please visit our LinkedIn page for more information on our company at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation.