Project Analyst Intern
As a Project Analyst Intern at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, you will be working with a highly energetic team(s). The incumbent will be exposed to real world projects and validate their learning by concluding a departmental initiative throughout your internship. The Project Analyst Intern will support our Canadian Operations team, and will be responsible for supporting various business systems, project related activities and data analysis as well as portfolio reporting. This role will encompass some administrative functions, internal production requests and issue resolution, system user acceptance testing and validations within the Canadian organization. Additionally, this position will be required to interact with key internal and external stakeholders and be responsible for a variety of projects that will be assigned from time to time.
- Work with Systems Specialists to support the implementation of Business Systems issue resolution, changes and enhancements
- Support the development and maintenance of testing documentation (test cases, defects and test results) through our Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and JIRA Testing database
- Support the development and maintenance of documentation related to Business Systems administration such as protocols, business rules, key Business System Owner / IT Contacts and process maps
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly user acceptance test cases including data entry, scenario generation and results validation
- Support other Business Systems partners located remotely and other internal departments with testing and validations during release cycle
- Work with interfacing Local Landscape systems team (POS, Consumer Website and Credit Systems) and Digital Solutions Centre to discuss both production, enhancement and testing issues
- Support regular stakeholder forums to assess new customers' enhancements request and provide ad hoc reporting and analysis based on the requests.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred.
- 1-2 years work experience, preferably in an office setting
- Ability to follow step by step instructions for User Acceptance Testing activities
- Ability to execute and effectively communicate status updates on multiple projects and tasks in a timely manner
- Proficient in using MS Office programs (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, OneNote and Outlook)
- Comfortable and able to quickly learn new data and software applications
- Excellent relationship management, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized, innovative and has the ability to develop and convey creative ideas
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Action Oriented
- Attention to detail
Corporate Culture: We offer customer and employee focused culture in a fast paced, competitive, yet team oriented environment.
Commitment to Equity: Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is an Employer committed to the principles of equity in employment. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to check out our company profile on Great Place to Work; we are listed as the 10th best place to work in Canada in the Large and Multinational category for 2018.
Please visit our LinkedIn page for more information on our company at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation.
Find out what A Day In The Life Of A Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Intern looks like!