Operations Services Intern
Eligibility: Currently enrolled in an accredited university or College or not exceeded the 1-year anniversary of the graduation date*
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Co-op/Intern
Starting Date: August 2019
Placement Duration: 8 months – 1 year
Doing business as Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and Daimler Truck Financial, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation has over 100 trained professionals working from two locations, Mississauga and Toronto, Ontario. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation supports the sales efforts of Daimler products in Canada by offering premier passenger car and commercial vehicle financial services to its retail customers and dealer network.
Our vision is simple yet ambitious: to be the first choice provider of financial services for our dealers and customers in close partnership with the automotive brands. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services provides exceptional service to over 100,000 customers who choose from an array of purchase and lease options for the full range of renowned Mercedes-Benz vehicles including smart and Mercedes-Benz Vans. More than 15,000 customers in Canada enjoy the benefits of leasing and financing their commercial vehicle products including those from Freightliner, Western Star, Fuso and Thomas Bus via Daimler Truck Financial.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is committed to building a team that is talented, passionate and empowered. We strongly encourage the professional growth and development of our employees. For more information, visit www.mercedes-benz.ca/mbfs.
As an Operations Services support, you can get on track and aim high with Mercedes-Benz Financial Services. The position of Operation Services Support provides a wealth of professional skill development and we provide the technology and addition training for you to succeed. The position requires a high degree of job independence with success being defined primarily by customer satisfaction.
- Generate customer loyalty while supporting our financial services through a strong customer focus and promoting a commitment to excellence
- Through telephone and written correspondence, you will be the name and face representing Mercedes-Benz Financial
- As part of this dynamic team, you will be assisting the Operations Services Department with preparing and completing required documents and forms on a daily basis.
- Use communication and analytical skills to provide mutually beneficial problem resolution
- Provide back up support for various roles within Operations when needed
- Undergraduate degree in process; focus in Business and/or Finance preferred
- Bilingual in French is an asset but not required
- Excellent organization skills; proven the ability to multi-task priorities to ensure projects are completed on time
- Able to use active listening skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills to achieve results
- Thrive on cooperation and collaboration within a team as an enthusiastic individual contributor
Professional and Performance Skills:
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Priority Setting
We offer customer and employeeâ€focused culture in a fast paced, competitive, yet team oriented environment.
Commitment to Equity:
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is an Employer committed to the principles of equity in employment. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to check out our company profile on Great Place to Work; we are listed as the 10th best place to work in Canada in the Large and Multinational category for 2018.
Please visit our LinkedIn page for more information on our company at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation.