F&C Cashier Intern
Doing business as Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and Daimler Truck Financial, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation has over 100 trained professionals working from two locations, Mississauga and Toronto, Ontario. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation supports the sales efforts of Daimler products in Canada by offering premier passenger car and commercial vehicle financial services to its retail customers and dealer network.
Our vision is simple yet ambitious: to be the first choice provider of financial services for our dealers and customers in close partnership with the automotive brands. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services provides exceptional service to over 100,000 customers who choose from an array of purchase and lease options for the full range of renowned Mercedes-Benz vehicles including smart and Mercedes-Benz Vans. More than 15,000 customers in Canada enjoy the benefits of leasing and financing their commercial vehicle products including those from Freightliner, Western Star, Fuso and Thomas Bus via Daimler Truck Financial.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is committed to building a team that is talented, passionate and empowered. We strongly encourage the professional growth and development of our employees. For more information, visit www.mercedes-benz.ca/mbfs.
As the F&C Cashier Intern in the Financing & Controlling Department, you can get on track and aim high with Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and Daimler Truck Financial. The position of F&C Cashier Intern provides a wealth of professional skill development and we provide the technology and additional training for you to succeed. The objective of this position is to provide support to the Cash Management Team.
- Post cheques, wires and credit card payments in a timely manner.
- Prepare daily bank deposits for processing.
- Process refunds and overage requests.
- Obtain required signatures for endorsement cheques.
- Investigate and resolve unidentified cheque, wire, and credit card payments in a timely manner
- Analyze and complete reports for Cash Management Team.
- Create and maintain relationships across various departments.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or graduate level studies in progress; focus on business and/or finance preferred.
- 1-2 years’ work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to plan, develop and execute multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Confident and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Excel (intermediate level) is required; knowledge in MS Access is an asset.
- Comfortable with data applications; able to learn new software applications quickly.
We offer customer and employeeâ€focused culture in a fast paced, competitive, yet team oriented environment.
Commitment to Equity:
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is an Employer committed to the principles of equity in employment. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to check out our company profile on Great Place to Work; we are listed as the 10th best place to work in Canada in the Large and Multinational category for 2018.
Please visit our LinkedIn page for more information on our company at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation.
Find out what A Day In The Life Of A Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Intern looks like!