Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Team Leader, Customer Service
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Permanent,
Salaried Band: 89
Reporting to the Team Leader, Customer Service, and the successful incumbent will be responsible for delivering a high degree of independence with success being defined primarily by customer and dealer satisfaction.
- Answer in-bound customer service calls from Daimler Truck Financial (DTF) customers and dealers in a prompt and professional manner. Quality will be measured through by regular AQM reviews, Call Miner data, and Third Party customer surveys.
- Quote payoffs and provide payment information.
- Assist customers and dealers with all inquiries regarding their account portfolio (i.e. due date changes, auto pay changes etc.)
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints.
- Use communication and analytical skills to provide mutually beneficial problem resolution.
- Timely and accurately process customer requests in accordance to service standards and compliance with Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation procedures.
- Identify possible improvements or changes within the Customer Service Department in an effort to streamline processes and improve overall customer and dealer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage customer cases in a timely manner.
- Assist the Collections and Remarketing Departments with overflow calls.
Education and Experience:
- College or Undergraduate degree with focus in General Business or Finance is preferred.
- 1-3 years of overall business experience is required; proficiency in customer service and previous experience working in an inbound call centre is preferred.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience - captive finance industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French is required
- Demonstrates organizational and time management skills.
- Driven and motivated by a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and be challenged by continual professional development
Performance and Professional Skills:
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Keeping on Point
- Getting Organized
Commitment to Equity:
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
We offer customer and employee-focused culture in a fast paced, competitive, yet team oriented environment.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation is an Employer committed to the principles of equity in employment. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to check out our company profile on Great Place to Work; we are listed as the 6th best place to work in Canada in the Large and Multinational category for 2016.
Please visit our LinkedIn page for more information on our company at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada Corporation