This job is no longer available.
Marketing Coordinator (1 Year Contract)
Advertising and Promotional Management
- Attend and actively participate in agency meetings and/or weekly status calls to stay up to date on all advertising and promotional activity.
- Assist marketing team with the implementation and maintenance of analytical and reporting processes and systems.
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to help the team identify inventory risks, financial gaps and marketing opportunities.
- Assist in the tracking and analysis of all marketing activity; document and maintain a library of key learnings to build on existing best practices.
- Ongoing management of Marketing invoices, including account coding and PO creation.
- Track marketing team expenditures to ensure projects remain on budget.
- Update media calendars and ad productivity reports to monitor the performance of key TV drivers to ensure acceptable advertising to sales ratios.
- Lead the amalgamation and dissemination of each brand’s line lists and OOPs (master product listing).
- Support and liaise with marketing, sales, operations on an ongoing basis to help ensure that accurate and most up to date information (such as dash codes, pricing and case packs) are reflected in internal systems and on Line Lists and OOPs.
- Create and disseminate marketing bulletins to update cross-functional teams on new product news, marketing activity, program performance and results.
- Manage development and dissemination of Meeting Agendas, Action Schedules and meeting minutes.
- Coordinate and manage execution of internal and external meetings and events such as Summits, Toy Fairs, customer presentations, Quota Reviews, Leadership Team Meetings, Media & Promotional Events, etc.
- Coordinate all aspects of assigned events, including marketing presentations, product information kits, printing and assembly of materials, sourcing and ordering of product samples and catering arrangements.
Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary education required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, commerce or Business preferred.
- Highly computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Knowledge of the AS400 and Cognos data systems are an asset.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Sound research skills including experience using the Internet.
External candidates are welcome to apply.