The Insurance Assistant provides administrative assistance to the Client Executives in the delivery of required client services in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
The Insurance Assistant tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure accuracy and timely issuance of client documentation including: binders, certificates of insurance, invoices, policies, Auto ID Cards, endorsements and mid-term adjustment.
- Create client files and updates filing documentation as required.
- Prepare renewal files for Client Executives 90+ days prior to renewal.
- Maintain proper records for reporting and audit purposes.
- Ensure all insurance documents are current and correct.
- Maintain electronic file system for scanned policies & email documentation.
- Catalogue files for off-site storage
- Prepare correspondence/reports/other documents as needed with guidance from client team.
- Accounting Reconciliation and clearance of Finance Requests.
- May handle the mail service.
- Assist in obtaining Premium Finance Quotes.
- Comply with Marsh Excellence and Professional Standards to ensure quality service to all clients.
- Spreadsheets, Word documents and database management (NPT).
- Identify and resolve problems.
- Other duties as required.
- Post secondary education or equivalent work experience (preferably with an insurance, financial services or professional services company).
- Good computer skills with proficiency in email, word processing and spreadsheet software, as well as a working knowledge of presentation software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, bilingualism (French/English) is a strong asset
- Results oriented with a strong client service focus.
- Ability to work independently and within a team-based environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- RIBO license is a strong asset
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Marsh will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, feel free to contact Stephanie Joseph at +1 416 349 4855 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.