Contributes to the growth of revenue by assisting in the design of insurance solutions to meet client needs.
- Prepares underwriting specifications.
- Assist in producing client proposals, analysis and presentations as required.
- May develop account income forecasts, monitors budgetary functions and billing activities.
- Manages the billing and receivable activity on assigned accounts.
- Interacts regularly with clients and underwriters.
- Reviews policies and initiates draft recommendation for coverage.
- Request changes from underwriters
- Provides assistance with coverage questions and program adjustments; solves problems regarding client account issues.
- May coordinate, train and supervise the activities of Insurance Assistants or Client Representative I’s
- May manage the certificate and auto ID process.
- Understands and complies with published Marsh Professional Standards and guidelines.
- Has a college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Valid Quebec Broker license is a strong asset.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of company-sanctioned e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheet software, as well as in-house, proprietary financial and sales-reporting systems, and navigation within the Internet.
- Possesses fundamental knowledge of office databases and company-sanctioned presentation software.
- Has a solid understanding of basic property/casualty insurance principals.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications.
- Exercises independent judgement in servicing a number of accounts.
- Bilingualism French/English is mandatory.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.