Wine Sales Development Program
Start an amazing career in the wine business today…the possibilities are boundless!
No one in Canada has more at stake in the fine wine business than Mark Anthony. We’re looking for dynamic people who thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment to join our team.
- Passionate about food and wine;
- Bring an abundance of creativity and ambition to everything you do;
- Inspire others with you enthusiasm and positive attitude;
- Take pride in achieving the extraordinary.
- #1 Company in the Canadian wine industry;
- Our roots in the wine industry date back more than four decades;
- A family-owned business built to thrive for generations.
Who We Are:
Mark Anthony is the leading family-owned company in the Canadian wine industry. Mark Anthony Wine & Spirits is the #1 importer of wine in Canada, with one of the largest dedicated national Sales & Marketing organizations in the industry. We proudly represent a diverse portfolio of luxury wines, premium spirits and import beer brands from around the world.
Our culture is unapologetically fast paced, entrepreneurial, and results driven. Our people have relentless drive to always raise the bar and be better each and every day. With a passion and love for what we do, we act like owners and challenge each other to continuously innovate. We reward performance and believe that building careers from within is critical to our long-term success.
A Unique Career Opportunity:
This is your chance to be a part of a unique training and development program to experience all aspects of the wine business. We’ve partnered with unique wineries in the Okanagan Valley that share our vision of putting the Okanagan Valley on the work map, including six time ‘Canadian Winery of the Year’ Mission Hill Family Estate. You’ll begin this summer in April with a position at a top winery in the Okanagan Valley where you’ll learn first-hand about wine tourism and hospitality working in roles as diverse as Sommeliers, Servers, or a Winery Concierge. Once you’ve had the opportunity to show us your true potential, we’ll identify a role in Canada within Mark Anthony Wine & Spirits where you can start to build your career in wine in areas as diverse as Sales, Marketing, Management, Public Relations and Supply Chain.
Do you have what it takes?
- University degree (completed by April 2019);
- Wine education such as WSET Level II, or equivalent;
- Desire to build a career in wine;
- Passionate and driven, with a desire to win;
- Sales experience in a competitive environment is an asset;
- Mobility to move within Canada.
Apply Now - Creativity Counts!
- Candidates will then have the opportunity to submit a video interview - this is your chance to show us what makes you unique and demonstrate your passion for wine. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mark Anthony Wine & Spirits is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please visit our website for contact information.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org