Managing Matters Inc. is an association management and event management company and we pride ourselves on our close relationships with our clients, as well as our customer service. We are a growing business based out of Toronto that provides full-service association management and event management across Canada. Our core values are COMPANY GROWTH, TEAM SPIRIT and providing AMMAZING QUALITY to our clients. Our mission is to be the largest and most customer-service oriented association management and event management firm in Canada.
Since 2004 Managing Matters has grown to consist of 29 team members and a strong and growing internship program. We believe in keeping our team members motivated and fulfilled by working with them to reach their personal goals. Our ever expanding environment also allows for opportunities for our employees to move up and take on increased responsibilities within the company as we grow.
At Managing Matters we believe in appreciating our staff and all the wonderful work they do for us. We celebrate their positive attitudes and sense of community spirit.
Managing Matters offers consistent and constant service that will remain with our clients over time and pride ourselves in showing the initiative in keeping our clients current and successful - they also benefit from our specialized services and our philosophy of strengthening our client’s network by connecting them with our other clients.
This is who we are.
Are you one of us?
Do you feel that you could benefit from a working environment with carefully selected, highly capable, engaged team members? Do you want to interact with customers to create customer value?
As Accounting Clerk, this position is responsible for mainly managing the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable of client financial operations such as payment processing, invoicing, collecting, posting and reconciling general ledger accounts.
Interested in the day to day duties?
- Posting and reconciling general ledger accounts
- Credit card and payment processing
- Monthly or weekly reconciliation
- Payables & receivables
- Bank deposits
- Event registrations
- Updating daily transactions through website and online platform
- Reconciling between several systems
- Other administrative duties needed
What's your background?
Desired skills and Experience
- 4 months to 1 year accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks and Simply Accounting
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
Visit us at www.managingmatters.com
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com