Managing Matters Inc. is an association management and event management agency and we pride ourselves on our close relationships with our clients, as well as our customer service. We are a growing business based out of Toronto that provides full-service association management and event management across Canada. Our core values are COMPANY GROWTH, TEAM SPIRIT and providing AMAZING QUALITY to our clients. Our mission is to be the largest and most customer-service oriented association management and event management firm in Canada.
Since 2004 Managing Matters has grown to consist of 25 team members. We believe in keeping our team members motivated and fulfilled by working with them to reach their personal goals. Our ever expanding environment also allows for opportunities for our employees to move up and take on increased responsibilities within the company as we grow.
At Managing Matters we believe in appreciating our staff and all the wonderful work they do for us. We celebrate their positive attitudes and sense of community spirit.
Managing Matters offers consistent and constant service that will remain with our clients over time and pride ourselves in showing the initiative in keeping our clients current and successful - they also benefit from our specialized services and our philosophy of strengthening our clients network by connecting them with our other clients.
This is who we are.
Are you one of us?
Do you feel that you could benefit from a working environment with carefully selected, highly capable, engaged team members? Do you want to interact with customers to create customer value?
As an Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for working with other members of our Association Management Team in managing all aspects of client operations such as providing support for Board and Committee projects, assisting with database and website management and providing support with other administrative, operational and other aspects of the client accounts. Our Account Coordinators could work on 1 client or a variety of clients depending on client size.
Interested in the day to day duties? The responsibilities listed below are a general outline of some of the Account Coordinator duties. Responsibilities may vary from client to client.
- Management of various client projects (website redevelopment initiative etc...
- Client publication management
- Overseeing and coordination of client projects to ensure on-time delivery, accuracy and coordination of all team Managing Matters team members.
- Budget management
Customer Service/ Membership Management
- Ensuring prompt and efficient service for association members and all stakeholders
- Serving association members to ensure all needs are met in an efficient manner
- Management of all member data to ensure complete integrity and accuracy.
Board and Committee Support
- Key contact for all committees and board members
- Working closely with key contacts
- Documentation of key discussion items and project tracking
- Follow up and execution of board initiatives and projects
- Coordination of meetings
- Administrative projects as required
Communication and Correspondence
- Production of newsletters, media releases, announcements and membership communications for clients
- Database Management
- Website updates and overall management
- Preparing and reviewing correspondence in response to issues and initiatives
- Ensuring that responses are in keeping with the client service expectations and standards
- Maintaining open dialogue with all clients to ensure satisfaction and monitoring of needs and requirements
- Reviewing all documents for content, spelling and grammar
- Recommending changes as required
- What's your background?
Desired skills and Experience
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant post-secondary education (preferably a business degree) with a minimum of 2-4 years in project management, event management or client services
- Experience in Association Management considered an asset
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to take care of details while managing multiple tasks and working under time constraints
- Advanced computer skills including MS office and Excel is extremely important
- A firm understanding of financial statements and other financial matters.
Visit us at www.managingmatters.com
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank all interested applicants; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.