Managing Matters Inc. is an association management and event management company and we pride ourselves on our close relationships with our clients, as well as our customer service. We are a growing business based out of Toronto that provides full service association management and event management across Canada. Our core values are GROWTH, TEAM SPIRIT, ACCOUNTABILITY and providing AMMAZING QUALITY to our clients. Our mission is to be the largest and most customer service oriented association management and event management firm in Canada.
Since 2004 Managing Matters has grown to consist of 19 team members and a strong and growing internship program. We believe in keeping our team members motivated and fulfilled by working with them to reach their personal goals. Our ever expanding environment also allows for opportunities for our employees to move up and take on increased responsibilities within the company as we grow.
At Managing Matters we believe in appreciating our staff and all the wonderful work they do for us. We celebrate their positive attitudes and sense of community spirit.
Managing Matters offers consistent and constant service that will remain with our clients over time and pride ourselves in showing the initiative in keeping our clients current and successful - they also benefit from our specialized services and our philosophy of strengthening our clients network by connecting them with our other clients.
This is who we are. Are you one of us?
Do you feel that you could benefit from a working environment with carefully selected, highly capable, engaged team members? Do you want to interact with customers to create customer value far superior to that offered by the competition? Sounds like you would make a great account coordinator!
As an Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for working with other members of our Association Management Team in managing all aspects of client operations such as providing support for Board and Committee initiatives, assisting with database and website management and providing support with other administrative, operational and other aspects of the client accounts.
Interested in the day-to-day duties?
- Management of various client projects (website redevelopment initiative etc...)
- Client publication management
- Overseeing and coordination of client projects to ensure on-time delivery, accuracy and coordination of all team Managing Matters team members
- Budget management
- Translation of various materials from English to French and French to English
Board and Committee Support
- Key contact for all committees and board members
- Working closely with client key contacts (Executive Director)
- Minute taking at board and committee meetings, distribution
- Follow up and execution of board initiatives and projects
- Coordination of meetings
- Administrative projects as required
Communication and Correspondence
- Production of newsletters, media releases, announcements and membership communications for clients
- Database Management
- Website updates and overall management
- Preparing and reviewing correspondence in response to issues and initiatives
- Ensuring that responses are in keeping with the client service expectations and standards
- Maintaining open dialogue with all clients to ensure satisfaction and monitoring of needs and requirements
- Reviewing all documents for content, spelling and grammar
- Recommending changes are required
- Media relations
- Administrative initiatives as required
What is your background?
Desired skills and Experience
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant post-secondary education (preferably a business degree) with a minimum of 2-4 years in project management, event management or client services
- Experience in Association Management considered and asset
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent organization skills and ability to take care of details while managing multiple tasks and working under time constraints
- Advanced computer skills including MS office and Excel is extremely important
- A firm understanding of financial statements and other financial matters
- Web administrative experience required
- Bilingualism (French/English) considered an asset.
Vist us at www.managingmatters.com.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com