Talent Attraction Consultant (14 month contract)
Why work with us…
Are you passionate about designing compelling experiences and campaigns? Can you turn big ideas into user-centric experiences that drive attention and action? Are you comfortable dealing with change and ready to jump in and make an immediate impact?
The Talent Attraction Consultant will apply their deep knowledge of user-centered design to craft experiences that deeply empathize with associates during their journey at LoyaltyOne. Reporting into the Manager, Talent Marketing, they will liaise within cross-functional partnerships across teams like Talent Experience and Communications to deliver experiences that enhance the associate experience, meeting them where they are. The Talent Attraction Consultant will position LoyaltyOne to be on the cutting edge of associate engagement, refocus the associate manifesto at every touch point and reinforce LoyaltyOne's reputation as a great place to work.
What You'll Do…
- Develop internal talent marketing strategies and campaigns—including the appropriate platform,objectives, and content— to facilitate the engagement and retention of critical talent pools.
- Create and deliver communication marketing campaigns to encourage associates to utilize organizational perks, benefits and specific TX offerings and then nurture this adoption with consistent, personalized communication
- Play an active role within digital, online and in person platforms to engage our current associate base and monitor, track and analyze metrics across platforms
- Drive and promote a culture of internal mobility and optimize the Associate Referral Program
- In partnership with CMC, ensure that our Associate Manifesto is represented on all internal channels and articulates LoyaltyOne's employer value proposition
- Be the point of contact for internal partners; ensuring the content is regularly updated and reflects LoyaltyOne's culture
- Be deeply familiar with marketing best practices, drip and engagement campaign strategy, social channel landscape, and measuring for success
- Drive collaboration with LoyaltyOne marketing teams and other partners to ensure that TX marketing communications align with our external marketing efforts while using the proper voice, tone, and visuals of our associate brand
Who You Are…
- Experience developing and executing communication plans, including writing, editing, proofing and design integration
- Experience in digital marketing, design and social campaigns
- Strong client service & project management skills are required, with ability to work effectively with a variety of cross-functional teams, including Senior Leadership Team and Executive Committee
- Proven attention to detail and excellent organizational, project and time management skills
- Strong writing and verbal communications are key to this role. Experience working with Photoshop and video software such as iMovie or Adobe Premiere Pro an asset
LoyaltyOne is part of the successful Alliance Data family of companies that provide the full range of data-driven loyalty, marketing and credit solutions in more than 80 locations across the globe.
Working with more than 100 leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including one of the leading coalition loyalty programs in the world, the AIR MILES® Reward Program, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
LoyaltyOne has broadened its horizons geographically by growing Precima in the European market. With the recent acquisition of BrandLoyalty in the Netherlands, LoyaltyOne has gained the expertise of a global leader in short-term loyalty campaigns, along with a client network that extends throughout Europe and Asia.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) is a leading global provider of data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and emerging technologies. An S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plano, Texas, Alliance Data consists of three businesses that together employ more than 16,000 associates at approximately 100 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.