Director, Data Science & Specialty Analytics
About the role...
Develop world class practices for the analytic methodologies, interpretation, monetization, and operationalization of big data obtained from the AIR MILES Reward Program initiatives and strategies. Partner with internal and external stakeholders in Marketing, Client Services and Strategic Partners to optimize targeted multi-channel collector communications and promotional activity to drive and increase revenue. Introduce new analytical approaches and disciplines to build a world class Consumer Insight team.
What you'll do...
- Making best-in-class Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence methodologies combined with best-in-class Analytics & Insights scalable for a dynamic, innovative business.
- Working in cross-functional teams to introduce and build products to systematically measure the impact of the marketing communication and innovation (both direct to consumer and mass promotions for AMRP & Sponsors).
- Providing technical expertise through analytical engagements and consulting services, to enhance Partner and Client Services adoption and value.
- Develop and mentor world class team team of customer-driven Data Scientists, specialized GIS Analysts and Market Research ensuring that there is a capability to support business growth and that the quality of the deliverables is at the highest level.
- Continue to enhance the framework and foundation for building models and insight, and provide interpretation to client engagements linking analytical perspective to campaign objectives and results and identify new or innovative paths to accomplish or exceed goals.
- Provide input on structure of the organization, ensuring innovation and collaboration at the operational level.
Today, there are more ways than ever to engage shoppers. At LoyaltyOne, we believe that understanding the people behind the purchase is key to winning their hearts – and their wallets.
For over two decades and from more than fifty locations around the globe, we have paired expertise in shopper behavior with advanced analytics to uncover the data-driven insights that drive successful loyalty, marketing and merchandising solutions.
Across AIR MILES, BrandLoyalty, Precima and Global Solutions, our businesses help
some of the world's leading retailers connect with consumers and deliver more value in every visit. Regardless of their role or geographic location, our people are always supported by one of the best teams around. At LoyaltyOne, we know that in coming together we are at our strongest – and that together we can help shape the future for our clients, their shoppers and our communities.
LoyaltyOne is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.loyalty.com
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) is a leading global provider of data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and emerging technologies. An S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plano, Texas, Alliance Data consists of three businesses that together employ more than 16,000 associates at approximately 100 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.